1. One can never be too old to benefit from watching Mr Rogers.
2. Lefty-loosy, righty-tighty.
3. The size of a person's pickup truck is inversely proportional to the chances he's a cat owner.
4. "Are you better off than 4 years ago?" Is an incredibly stupid question which brings out the selfishness in people.
5. "Man on Fire" is a criminally underappreciated movie.
6. Too many people treat their political affiliation on the level of their religious belief. Their loss.
7. If forced to make a choice, I'll take Queen Latifah over Queen Elizabeth.
8. The nation of Kyrgystan really should buy a vowel.
9. Nine truisms in one blog post is a good number.