The following opinions are my own and are in conflict with conventional thinking, a fact which is not of great concern to me.
1. I'd rather listen to Knopfler than Clapton.
2. The temperature outside is not generally worth talking about.
3. I am surprised when people act surprised that a kid they used to know 15 years ago is now a grown-up.
4. I prefer Van Halen with Sammy over Dave.
5. If I am in a group of guys and the conversation turns to cars, I'm going to find an excuse to leave.
6. In and Out is essentially the same burger as Steak n Shake
7. I've been to Disney Land and Disney World. And I like Six Flags better.
8. Cats: yes. Dogs: can take 'em or leave 'em.
9. I believe Raffy Palmeiro
10. Baseball isn't boring.
11. Bob Dylan: Extremely overrated.