Here we are: the moment you've all been waiting for. The unveiling of my Top Ten list of song titles (or well-known lyrics), corrected to reflect proper grammar:
10. There isn't any sunshine when she's gone.
9. I'm traveling along a highway, simultaneously thinking about seven different women, four of whom are possessive, two who are insincere and one who is a friend.
8. I can't get any satisfaction.
7. We don’t need any education.
6. Your mother doesn't dance, nor does your father rock and/or roll.
5. There isn't anything that is going to stop us now.
4. Lie Down Sally.
3. I Still Haven't Found That for Which I Am Looking
2. Whip It Well.
and the Number One grammatically correct song title of all time:
1. You're nothing, if not a hound dog.